The Fort Mojave Tribal Band has been in existence since 1906. The mission of this department is to teach music to adults and children by offering one-on-one instruction on how to read and play musical instruments.
The Fort Mojave Tribal Band has instruction on the following instruments genres: Percussion, Brass, Woodwinds, Piano and Guitar. Instrument Instruction per genre is listed below. Staff members offer group instruction as well as one-on-one instruction to program participants.
- Snare Drum
- Bass Drum
- Other percussion instruments
- Instructed by Staff Member, Jason Thomas
- Instructed by Staff Member, David Courtwright
- Instructed by Staff Members, LaVerne Rodarte and Amanda McCord
- Piano & Guitar:
- Instructed by Community Band Member, Matt Margucci
Open to all Tribal and Non-Tribal members’ ages 8 years and up.
- Mojave Days Parade
- Veterans Day Parade
- Needles Annual Christmas Parade
- Needles High School Homecoming Parade
Please note: Events are held throughout the year. Please contact Tribal Marching Band for current date, time and location of events.