The Tribal Employment Rights Office (TERO) is committed to providing services and employment support through:
- Providing information on Indian Preference and Equal Employment laws.
- Providing job search, application assistance, interviewing and job retention information.
- Negotiating Indian preference agreements with employers operating on or near the Fort Mojave Indian Reservation.
- Maintaining employment referral services to employers on or near the Fort Mojave Reservation.
- Investigating and completing on-site inspections of employers, contractors, or subcontractors to insure compliance with the TERO Ordinance and the Fort Mojave Tribes’ Indian Preference Policy.
Receiving and investigating potential employment discrimination complaint charges.
Drafting charges of alleged violations of Title VII, filing with EEOC and attempting to resolve complaints.
Fort Mojave Hiring Preference:
- Enrolled member of the FMIT
- Other Native American Indian Tribal members enrolled in a Federally Recognized Tribe.
The applicant must submit the following documents:
- Tribal ID or CIB
- Certificates or Licenses that you possess and any other documents that verify eligibility for preference and job qualification