Realty Department management is to promote leasing and permitting of reservation lands to bring about maximum return for such commensurate with applicable land use restrictions and in the best interest of Indian landowners and the Tribe. To provide assistance to individual members and the Tribe in negotiations and advertisement of agricultural/residential lands to obtain the highest and best use.
- Promote Assistance for utility hook-up to new/current Tribal Members
- Promote safe and sanitary disposal service for the community needs to achieve full satisfaction with all customers
- Promote residential living on Tribal land for Tribal Members
- Promote advertising for the general public on Tribal lands
- Promote commercial, Tribal owned business and agriculture leasing
- Prepare Leases and Title status reports for recording purposes
Please contact Realty Department for eligibility criteria.
- Homebuyer’s Workshop: Quarterly workshops for Tribal Members to educate individuals on the home buying process
- Fort Mojave Tribe General Meeting: Agenda items reviewed, accepted and informed regarding leaseholds, improvements and other discussions to the Tribal Membership
- Ech-Kah-Nav-Cha: Monthly newsletter for Tribal Members information on all realty aspects of the Realty Department
Please note: Events are held throughout the year. Please contact Realty Department for current date, time and location of events.