Pillar Academy for Business & Finance/Aha Macav High School is committed to making a difference in Education.
We believe that a great education begins and ends in the home and consider it a privilege to be a part of that process. Our desire is to see parents, teachers and administrators working together to make a difference in the lives of our student body.
- Public Charter School-High School
- Serves grades nine (9) through twelve (12)
- Personalized Academic Programs
- Based on student’s initial evaluation
- Student’s will work at their own level of understanding, regardless of their age or grade
- High School Credit Recovery Programs
Please contact Aha Macav High School for eligibility criteria.
Please contact Aha Macav High School for information on events available throughout the year.