To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. The Wellness Worker will be responsible for greeting incoming clients, answering questions, and directing clients to their requested destination. The Wellness Worker will provide exceptional customer service to all clients/visitors, and answer/return phone calls at the front desk. The Wellness Worker will provide support and guidance to clients on an individual and group basis. In addition will be required to assist with various wellness activities, events, and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome new members and participate in their orientation of the Wellness Center.
- Assist staff with promoting programs related to health education, proper conditioning, physical fitness, recreational team sports, and sports clinics.
- Submit wellness activities and event reports as requested.
- Demonstrates skills in public speaking, presenting, writing, using basic computer software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and have open communication.
- Must demonstrate ability to manage time, multi-task, problem solve, plan/implement and evaluate various projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- Organizes and participates in games and instructs movement and similar activities for the youth and teen population.
- Ability to perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
Licenses / Certifications/ Registrations
- CPR/AED certification required within the first 3 months of hire
- Certificates will be Required and provided as well as training by Wellness Management
- Experience in nutrition, exercise and training
- Lifting in excess of 50 lbs
Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
The Indian Preference Act will be enforced. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. The Fort Mojave Indian Tribe reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.